Would you like to use the video on your Facebook page but do not have the means to produce it? Do you want to know how to create a video on Facebook without knowing video editing?
Facebook video is on the rise, and more and more audiovisual content is being published. The native videos of Facebook achieve a greater scope and interaction, but have the disadvantage that they do not occur as fast as a photo or a text with a link.What is the solution for companies that cannot make videos? Use the Facebook presentation videos.
How to Create a Video on Facebook
Facebook presentation videos use photos to create an animated presentation that is uploaded as video. All you are going to need are good quality images.
- To start, go to your Facebook page and select to upload a photo or video. You will see different options, from which you have to choose “Create presentation”.
- Select the photographs you want to use in your presentation: a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7. It is possible that the system takes a few seconds to upload and process the images. To make it perfect use photos with a 16: 9 ratio.
- Change the order of the slides by clicking and dragging on them. If you want to add another photo, click on the + symbol.
- Write the message that will accompany your presentation (optional).
- If you want you can publish the video immediately, but save it to programmer for later to make some improvements.
- Once the programming is done, go into Publishing Tools and then enter the Video Library. There you will see the presentation that you just created along with other videos that you have uploaded. Click to edit it.
- Edit your video by adding a title, descriptive tags (to make it easier to find it on Facebook) and a call-to-action button to direct your audience to your website. This last step is very important if you want to get visits.
- With this your presentation video is ready. It will be scheduled at the time you set in step 5, but if you cannot wait to publish it immediately. To know its performance, visit the statistics section or the video library to obtain data on reproductions, people reached…
In this way you will have created a video for Facebook in less than 5 minutes, fast and without complications! Now that you know how to create a video on Facebook, would you like to know more about social media management? If you are interested in being an expert in Facebook videos, there are free course available for you.
scratch off map –